Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ANOTHER TEXAS RENAISSANCE ADDITION!!

Man, this project just keeps getting better and better by the minute! With the addition of my homey & the artist whom I consider to be the best in Houston hands down, I can humbly say without bias that THE TEXAS RENAISSANCE will be a classic album, period. K-Rino is undoubtedly the most prolific hip hop pioneer our city can lay claims to & I am proud to say that for the second time he has blessed my work with his talent. After the response I received for our collaboration "Robert Davis" off of my project LAST MAN STANDING, it only made sense to reach out to the big homey again to help make the current album a little better than it already was. And being that I considered this project to be a resurrection of sorts for the sound I consider to be true Houston, I couldn't possibly complete my vision without the likes of the original underground king of Texas.
For those of you who are not familiar with the legend known as K-Rino, he is the founder and mastermind behind Houston's iconic group The South Park Coalition. With over 14 albums under his belt & never being signed to a major record label, you have to understand the respect his business alone commands. Add the fact that I can tell you that he personally introduced me to the overseas grind, you can understand why I have such admiration for him. Oh yeah, let's not forget, HE IS DOPE! And if you don't believe me ask Scarface, who said- and I quote- "K Rino is the best rapper in Houston. Yeah, I give it to K Rino."
With all of that said, shout out to my homey and business mentor K-Rino for blessing THE TEXAS RENAISSANCE with not only his talent, but his cosign. I'm closer than I've ever been to achieving my personal goals & I credit my team, my fans & my supporters for my success! Y'all just stay tuned, I promise THE TEXAS RENAISSANCE will be 1 of the greatest albums to come out of Houston to date- and I say that humbly.

No comments: