Friday, October 15, 2010

SOUTHSIDE LEGEND!!!!

In the words of my big homey Paul Wall, "I got the internet goin' nuts!!" It's official, SOUTHSIDE LEGEND featuring my "playa potna" Mr. 713 aka Lil Keke aka Don Ke aka THE Southside Legend is taking the city by storm! After being leaked for only 24hrs, this song has managed to make over 10 major mixtapes, numerous blog sites, countless forum threads & most importantly internet radio! Thanks to the individual efforts of my entire team, once again I have broken new ground. THE TEXAS RENAISSANCE album keeps gaining higher anticipations with every new day I see partly due to the quality of work that my team is putting in. The new website is under construction, the album is almost complete & he deal is being negotiated! Shoutout to the homey X Allah at Fontana Distribution/Universal Records for bringing me to the table & to T. Flowers for working hard to get me to X! lol I'd also like to take his time to show some love & respect to Lil Keke for being 100 & taking me up under his wing. I appreciate the fact that I'm surrounded by people who appreciate my dedication & support my craft as well as my vision.
Speaking of vision, props to the homey Tosin of TheScrewShop.Com for the throwed graphic work on the single! If you are a lover of everything Dirty South especially screw music then you definitely need to hit up the website & become a member- it goes down in these forums!!! Oh yeah, gotta thank the homey Mike Mo of M.A.D. Studioz for mixing & mastering the song to perfection.
And to everybody who wants a copy of this song, join my fan club at REVERBNATION and receive the free fan exclusive download! Oh yeah, last thing......can you say "remix coming soon????" I hate to ruin the entire surprise but let's just say Twista, Big Pokey, Z-Ro and more!!! POW!!!!! (Go DJ J Boss voice)

No comments: