Saturday, December 11, 2010

CAB COOLERWAY???

1st and foremost, let me start by saying I apologize for my absence. 2010 has been one hell of a roller coaster ride full of both highs & lows and a whole lot of speed! lol Anywho, let me get back to our regular scheduled programming and do what it is I came to do- update you......
Since the last time I blogged God has continued to find favor with me and my direction. My team has gotten stronger with the addition of a couple of new people who I'll introduce a little later for shock value & some crazy new opportunities! The album THE TEXAS RENAISSANCE has been wrapped up for a couple of weeks now & I'm going into promo mode at the 1st of the year with the album before the album mixtape also being fully produced by Mike B. Since everyone was asking me what happened to the Swagger Bird movement I decided to give it new life & allow my brain child to see the light through this mixtape. As I'm sure you remember, the Swagger Birds underwent a drastic reinvention & is now the Fly Flock. I am still the general & the crew consists of KING, Big Lunny, Nature Boy Rowe, Pyro Stakkz & a handful of affiliates from Team Blue to New Houston. The name of the mixtape is "The Cab Coolerway Project" and it's being mixed by none other than Go DJ Mankind. It's mostly an inhouse thing with features from The Fly Flock crew & a few affiliates, no one major (not yet anyway). It's a complete 180 from the direction of THE TEXAS RENAISSANCE being that it's just fun music with no definitive barriers- we're just showing off & having a good time in celebration of our recent success.
Oh wait, let me slow down, I forgot I haven't been blogging so you have no idea what "success" I'm speaking of! Well, let me just say that I found exactly what I had been searching for & now all of my com-padres are good. Speaking of good, shoutout to the homey Bernard "Jay" James for the visuals he provided for THE CAB COOLERWAY PROJECT. All b.s. to the side, my dude is a beast on those graphics! Matter fact, while I'm in a shoutout mood I have to send some words towards the homey Statton Gray for the engineering & energy he provided in the studio, he had a lot to do with the direction the sound of the mixtape went in. I will say this, for new PKT fans THE CAB COOLERWAY PROJECT is lyrically nothing like what you've been hearing from me. For old PKT fans, it's like it used to be with stuff like The Freestyle Junkie & The Beastmaster projects. All I can honestly tell you is you are definitely in for a treat! In fact, real soon you'll get to see just how much fun we're having with a youtube posting of the first single entitled the "Calloway Shuffle" where my wife & a few of her friends teach the world the new line dance- BANANAS!! LOL
So, with all that said, I hope I have updated you enough with my vagueness! I really don't want to spoil any surprises so I can't go into too much detail. Just know that at the beginning of the year you will definitely know all that has been going on with Migration Music & Team PKT. Much love to the people who jumped ship too early, I hope the waters lead you to a safe dock & a land as beautiful as the one this ship has arrived at. To T. Flowers, Cool Rob, Nikki the Promo Princess, Todd Moscowitz, X Allah & all of my GO DJs ESPECIALLY Go DJ Mankind I salute & appreciate you! I know I aint the easiest dude to work with because my vision can sometimes seem a little far fetched but at the end of the day I'm glad y'all stayed to realize there will be a tomorrow. To all my fans, I appreciate the continued love & support and I promise that I will not let you down! Music is life & life is a song, I'm gonna dance all the way to the grave! Love & respect from me, PKT aka Cab Coolerway aka Mr. Hi-De-Hide-Ya-Hoe!

1 comment:

RWE-TV said...

I Love it and I love all that you do, keep it up!